When you make the decision to become vegan, you will probably think that you’re going to miss lots of comfort food you love. BUT NO!
“All you eat, I can eat vegan”
And today, I will prove you this quote with those yummy vegan lasagna that are super easy to make and are omnivore approved! (Thanks to my boyfriend for testing my recipes and inspiring me to make other food than bowls ahah)
Ricotta filling :
- One block firm tofu
- ¾ cup fresh basil
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- The ricotta filling
- 800 ml. tomato sauce (homemade or storebought)
- 1 pack of lasagna sheets
- 2 chopped zucchinis
- fresh spinachs
- Vegan parmesan (optional)
- Make the ricotta filling by blending the tofu, the basil, the lemon juice and the salt until it has a smooth (but not too much) consistency.
- Preheat your oven at 200c and you can already make your lasagnas : Tomato sauce – Lasagna sheets – Ricotta filling – Spinachs – Zucchinis – Vegan parmesan… until your dish is full. The last layer should be tomato sauce that you top with some of the vegan parmesan or simply with nutritional yeast.
- Cover with foil and put it in your oven for 40mins. Then, remove the foil and bake for 10 mins more at 215c.
Let cool a bit and enjoy!